Feminine and sparkly heart diamond ring with pave side diamonds.
Product info: Gemstone: Heart diamond Gemstone Weight: 0.16ct - 0.17ct Gemstone Quality: Color E-G, clarity VS, conflict free Pave Diamonds: 0.0065 carat - 1.1mm - 16x - half eternity Material: 14/18k, yellow/white/rose solid gold Measurements: around 1.5mm wide, 1.2mm thick Size: 3.5-8 (Larger and smaller sizes are available. Priced upon request) Sizes available: 3.5-8 (Larger and smaller sizes are available. Priced upon request) Please note needed size when checking out.Metal Available: 14kt yellow gold (priced as shown), 14kt/18kt white gold, 14kt/18kt rose gold.
Procedure for making this item: • Please select material and your size at the drop down menu on the right side of the listing. Contact us if you have special request to firstname.lastname@example.org. • We will put the item into production once the payment is received. • This item will need 10-20 business days to finish. • If sending as a gift, please provide address of the recipient, your personal message to the recipient. We will send it directly to him or her with a gift card and wrapping.
You can find the matching set for this ring at the link below 211106389/032-carat-diamond-wedding-set-with?ref=shop_home_active_3
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Enter my shop here: Click here to visit Capucinne shop: http://www..com/shop/capucinne
Thanks for visiting our shop! Capucinne♥
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
ORDER PREPARATION TIME: Because this is handmade the processing time is 21 business days to have the order ready to ship.
We are located in Slovenia, Europe. We send products internationally throughout the world.
All of our pieces are made by hand and require a varying production time of 4-5 weeks before the items are shipped to you. In order to create a custom piece that will fit you perfectly and made according to your wishes, please keep in mind it may take a bit longer, but nevertheless we will be constantly informing you of the process along the way. If you want to rush your order, please contact us prior your purchase, as well as for any additional questions.
• We will put your piece into production once the payment is received.
• The production usually takes approx. 4-5 weeks. Some items may acquire more days to be finished, depending on the availability of stones and complexity of the design.
• If sending as a gift, please provide us with the address of the recipient and with your personal message to the recipient. We will send it directly to them with a gift card and wrapping.
All orders will be sent with express shipping, which takes approx. 2 - 5 business days to most destinations worldwide. When the item is dispatched, you will receive a notification including the tracking number.
Customs tax & duties
Please check your country’s import tax limits. For example in the US, you aren't obliged to pay tax or duties for packages with value under $150.
• All estimated delivery time are derived from real world data, collected from past orders. They are approximate times and for reference only.
• Shipping times frames may prolong during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times, which is out of our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
• It can take a few days following order dispatch before the tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information has not appeared on the courier's website, please try again in a few hours.
All white diamonds with 0.3 carat weight and heavier come with a GIA Certificate – issued by the Gemological Institute of America. The report provides details about the cut, clarity, and carat weight, along with measurements and other additional information confirming the authenticity and quality of the diamond.
You can select from a variety of diamond shapes and cuts (brilliant, pear, marquise, princess, oval, etc.).
The GIA grades diamonds on a scale of D (colorless) through Z (light color). The diamonds we select for our designs correspond to colors G or F, which means that they are nearly colorless and only a professional gemologist can detect the difference between colors.
Practically all natural diamonds contain small imperfections inside, called inclusions, or on its surface, called blemishes. Clarity refers to the degree to which these imperfections are present. On the scale from included to flawless diamonds, the diamonds in our designs are graded as VS or VVS, which stands for “very slightly” or “very, very slightly included”. Inclusions are minor and only visible under a magnifying glass and not to the naked eye.