Zelda Teal Sapphire Diamond Cluster Ring
Zelda Teal Sapphire Cluster Ring
One of a kind, our Zelda ring features shades of blue sapphires and diamonds creating a masterpiece of a ring, perfect for an everyday wear and easy to combine with different styles.
READY TO SHIP in 14k yellow gold, US size: 5 1/2
Zelda ring features:
- Main Stone: Teal blue sapphire
- Shape/Cut: Rose cut
- Measurement: 6mm
- Weight: 1ct
- Quality: VS clarity
- Gemstone: Teal blue sapphires/ Blue Diamonds/ White diamonds
- Quality: VS clarity, GIA certificate, non conflict
This design can be made with stones of your choosing. If you would prefer a custom ring, please contact us before purchase.
- Please select the material and ring size from the drop-down menu on the right side of the listing.
- If you have any special requests or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Free Insured Shipping: The item will be gift wrapped and shipped with insured express shipping from Europe.
EU 1-3 business days
NON EU 2-10 business days
Items that have the GIA certificate mentioned in their description come with the GIA certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.35ct per piece.
Fancy cut diamonds come with EGL, IGL or IGI certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.4ct per piece.
The report provides details about the cut, clarity, and carat weight, along with measurements and other additional information confirming the authenticity and quality of the diamond.
You can select from a variety of diamond shapes and cuts (brilliant, pear, marquise, princess, oval, etc.).
The GIA grades diamonds on a scale of D (colorless) through Z (light color). The diamonds we select for our designs correspond to colors G or F, which means that they are nearly colorless and only a professional gemologist can detect the difference between colors.
Practically all natural diamonds contain small imperfections inside, called inclusions, or on its surface, called blemishes. Clarity refers to the degree to which these imperfections are present. On the scale from included to flawless diamonds, the diamonds in our designs are graded as VS or VVS, which stands for “very slightly” or “very, very slightly included”. Inclusions are minor and only visible under a magnifying glass and not to the naked eye.
- Free worldwide insured shipping