Beautiful and dainty diamond ring which can fit perfectly with these:
Gemstone: white Diamonds, G, VS clarity
Total carat weight: 0.045 ct
Measurements: 1.1 mm
Material: 14k/18k rose/yellow/white gold, platinum for extra fee. (♥ IMPORTANT: Please write metal colour in the notes at the checkout. If you'd like the ring to be made in platinum, please contact us before purchase.)
Size: 2.5-8 (Larger and smaller sizes are available as well. Priced upon request. Please contact us before purchase.)
Note: The listed prices are for the crown band ring only.
For the set please see this listing:
♥ ♥ IMPORTANT: In case you'd like the ring to match an existing ring, please forward us pictures of your ring from the front, side and top. That way our designers can mark the measurements you would need to provide us so we could adjust any ring to fit your ring perfectly. ♥ ♥
Please select material and your size from the drop-down menu on the right side of the listing.
If you have any special requests or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us before purchase.
The item will be gift wrapped and shipped from Europe with express shipping.
If sending as a gift, please provide the address and your personal message to the recipient in the notes at the checkout.
We are located in Slovenia, Europe. We send products internationally throughout the world.
All of our pieces are made by hand and require a varying production time of 4-5 weeks before the items are shipped to you. In order to create a custom piece that will fit you perfectly and made according to your wishes, please keep in mind it may take a bit longer, but nevertheless we will be constantly informing you of the process along the way. If you want to rush your order, please contact us prior your purchase, as well as for any additional questions.
• We will put your piece into production once the payment is received.
• The production usually takes approx. 4-5 weeks. Some items may acquire more days to be finished, depending on the availability of stones and complexity of the design.
• If sending as a gift, please provide us with the address of the recipient and with your personal message to the recipient. We will send it directly to them with a gift card and wrapping.
All orders will be sent with express shipping, which takes approx. 2 - 5 business days to most destinations worldwide. When the item is dispatched, you will receive a notification including the tracking number.
Customs tax & duties
Please check your country’s import tax limits. For example in the US, you aren't obliged to pay tax or duties for packages with value under $150.
• All estimated delivery time are derived from real world data, collected from past orders. They are approximate times and for reference only.
• Shipping times frames may prolong during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times, which is out of our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
• It can take a few days following order dispatch before the tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information has not appeared on the courier's website, please try again in a few hours.
All white diamonds with 0.3 carat weight and heavier come with a GIA Certificate – issued by the Gemological Institute of America. The report provides details about the cut, clarity, and carat weight, along with measurements and other additional information confirming the authenticity and quality of the diamond.
You can select from a variety of diamond shapes and cuts (brilliant, pear, marquise, princess, oval, etc.).
The GIA grades diamonds on a scale of D (colorless) through Z (light color). The diamonds we select for our designs correspond to colors G or F, which means that they are nearly colorless and only a professional gemologist can detect the difference between colors.
Practically all natural diamonds contain small imperfections inside, called inclusions, or on its surface, called blemishes. Clarity refers to the degree to which these imperfections are present. On the scale from included to flawless diamonds, the diamonds in our designs are graded as VS or VVS, which stands for “very slightly” or “very, very slightly included”. Inclusions are minor and only visible under a magnifying glass and not to the naked eye.