Zola Teal Sapphire Diamond Ring
Zola teal pear sapphire and diamond ring
Like putting a spell, our Zola teal pear sapphire and diamond ring will have you charmed and possessed. If you are looking for something that makes a statement and has a bit of magical vibes, this is the ring that will have you mesmerized.
NOTE: The price is for Zola ring only,
Zola teal pear sapphire ring features:
- Main Stone: teal sapphire
- Shape/Cut: pear
- Setting: prong
- Accent stones: Diamonds
- Quality:VS clarity, F - G Color
- Band Widh: 2mm
- Material: 14k/18k rose/white/yellow gold, platinum
- Sizes Available: We are using US metric system
This design can be made with stones of your choosing. If you would prefer a custom ring, please contact us before purchase.
- Please select the material and ring size from the drop-down menu on the right side of the listing.
- If you have any special requests or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Free Insured Shipping: The item will be gift wrapped and shipped with insured express shipping from Europe.
EU 1-3 business days
NON EU 2-10 business days
Items that have the GIA certificate mentioned in their description come with the GIA certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.35ct per piece.
Fancy cut diamonds come with EGL, IGL or IGI certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.4ct per piece.
The report provides details about the cut, clarity, and carat weight, along with measurements and other additional information confirming the authenticity and quality of the diamond.
You can select from a variety of diamond shapes and cuts (brilliant, pear, marquise, princess, oval, etc.).
The GIA grades diamonds on a scale of D (colorless) through Z (light color). The diamonds we select for our designs correspond to colors G or F, which means that they are nearly colorless and only a professional gemologist can detect the difference between colors.
Practically all natural diamonds contain small imperfections inside, called inclusions, or on its surface, called blemishes. Clarity refers to the degree to which these imperfections are present. On the scale from included to flawless diamonds, the diamonds in our designs are graded as VS or VVS, which stands for “very slightly” or “very, very slightly included”. Inclusions are minor and only visible under a magnifying glass and not to the naked eye.
- Free worldwide insured shipping