Jeanie Sapphire Diamond Ring
- Free worldwide insured shipping
- See it live - schedule a meeting
JEANIE SAPPHIRE DIAMOND RING
Our out-of-this-world Jeanie ring is everything a traditional lady may want. A beautiful pear-cut blue Sapphire is perfectly complimented by sparkly side diamonds to create a vintage type of perfection.
Please note that the online pictures show a 2.8ct Sapphire but the listing is for a 2ct, so the main stone may be smaller. We offer a variety of sapphires of different size and shade. Please consult before purchase.
- Stone: Sapphire
- Shape: Pear
- Color: Blue
- Measurements: 10.4x7.75mm
- Quality: Clarity Si1 - Vs2
- Round White Diamonds: 2mm (6)
- Style: Cluster
- 14k Gold: yellow, white, rose
- 18k Gold: yellow, white, rose
- Other Metal: platinum
- Sizing: We are using US metric system
This design can be made with gemstones of your choosing. If you would prefer a custom ring, please contact us before purchase.
- Please select the material and ring size from the drop-down menu on the right side of the listing.
- If you have any special requests or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Free Insured Shipping: The item will be gift wrapped and shipped with insured express shipping from Europe.
EU 1-3 business days
NON EU 2-10 business days
Items that have the GIA certificate mentioned in their description come with the GIA certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.35ct per piece.
Fancy cut diamonds come with EGL, IGL or IGI certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.4ct per piece.
The report provides details about the cut, clarity, and carat weight, along with measurements and other additional information confirming the authenticity and quality of the diamond.
You can select from a variety of diamond shapes and cuts (brilliant, pear, marquise, princess, oval, etc.).
The GIA grades diamonds on a scale of D (colorless) through Z (light color). The diamonds we select for our designs correspond to colors G or F, which means that they are nearly colorless and only a professional gemologist can detect the difference between colors.
Practically all natural diamonds contain small imperfections inside, called inclusions, or on its surface, called blemishes. Clarity refers to the degree to which these imperfections are present. On the scale from included to flawless diamonds, the diamonds in our designs are graded as VS or VVS, which stands for “very slightly” or “very, very slightly included”. Inclusions are minor and only visible under a magnifying glass and not to the naked eye.