Barbara Diamond Ring
BARBARA DIAMOND RING
I have enough diamonds said no woman ever. Well, we put a few of them in our Barbara cluster diamond ring and trust us when we say, the sparkles are beyond mesmerizing making this a truly beautiful and unique ring.
- Gemstone: diamond
- Weight: 0.4ct
- Cut: princess
- Setting: four prong
- Quality: comes with GIA certificate, Color F - G, VS
- Dimensions: approx. 4x4mm
- Gemstone: white diamonds
- Shape: princess and round
- Quality: VS clarity, color G, conflict free
- Total carat weight: approx. 0.25ct
- Setting: prong
Pictured here in solid 18kt yellow gold but can be made also in 18kt white, 18kt rose gold or 14kt yellow, rose gold or white gold as well as in platinum.
Larger and smaller sizes are available as well. Priced upon request.
This design can be made with gemstones of your choosing. If you would prefer a custom ring, please contact us before purchase.
- Please select the material and ring size from the drop-down menu on the right side of the listing.
- If you have any special requests or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Free Insured Shipping: The item will be gift wrapped and shipped with insured express shipping from Europe.
EU 1-3 business days
NON EU 2-10 business days
Items that have the GIA certificate mentioned in their description come with the GIA certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.35ct per piece.
Fancy cut diamonds come with EGL, IGL or IGI certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.4ct per piece.
The report provides details about the cut, clarity, and carat weight, along with measurements and other additional information confirming the authenticity and quality of the diamond.
You can select from a variety of diamond shapes and cuts (brilliant, pear, marquise, princess, oval, etc.).
The GIA grades diamonds on a scale of D (colorless) through Z (light color). The diamonds we select for our designs correspond to colors G or F, which means that they are nearly colorless and only a professional gemologist can detect the difference between colors.
Practically all natural diamonds contain small imperfections inside, called inclusions, or on its surface, called blemishes. Clarity refers to the degree to which these imperfections are present. On the scale from included to flawless diamonds, the diamonds in our designs are graded as VS or VVS, which stands for “very slightly” or “very, very slightly included”. Inclusions are minor and only visible under a magnifying glass and not to the naked eye.
- Free worldwide insured shipping