Taking us back to the iconic movie with the young Brooke Shields, this gorgeous and exquisite black opal ring set with sapphires and emeralds is the perfect ring set for a summer engagement. If you are on the hunt for a unique engagement ring and love blue sapphires that resemble the ocean, and want a center ring that will take your breath away, look no further. You just found your match.
This price is for all three rings.
Please note that this exact ring set is SOLD, but we can recreate it with other available black opal in similar color for you. Please contact us before purchasing to see a selection of stones available. Price may vary depending on main opal chosen.
Style: solitaire ring
Gemstone: Black opal
Measurements of the opal: 9x7mm
Pave diamonds on the band, 1mm (10)
Marquise sapphire: 6x3 mm
Round sapphires: 2 mm (6), blue diamonds 1.5mm (6)
Measurements: 2.5 mm (1), 1.9 mm (6)
THIS IS ORIGINAL DESIGN from Capucinne, part of the MinimalVs company.
Pictured here in solid 14kt rose gold but can be made also in 14kt yellow, 14kt white gold or 18kt yellow, rose gold or white gold as well as in platinum.
Larger and smaller sizes are available as well. Priced upon request. The design can be made with gemstones of your choosing. If you would prefer a custom ring, please contact us before purchase.
All of our rings are made by hand in our studio in Ljubljana, Slovenia with great affection to the smallest details. Please allow 4-5 weeks for production plus shipping. For special requests and rushed orders please contact us prior your purchase at email@example.com
We are located in Slovenia, Europe. We send products internationally throughout the world.
All of our pieces are made by hand and require a varying production time of 4-5 weeks before the items are shipped to you. In order to create a custom piece that will fit you perfectly and made according to your wishes, please keep in mind it may take a bit longer, but nevertheless we will be constantly informing you of the process along the way. If you want to rush your order, please contact us prior your purchase, as well as for any additional questions.
• We will put your piece into production once the payment is received.
• The production usually takes approx. 4-5 weeks. Some items may acquire more days to be finished, depending on the availability of stones and complexity of the design.
• If sending as a gift, please provide us with the address of the recipient and with your personal message to the recipient. We will send it directly to them with a gift card and wrapping.
All orders will be sent with express shipping, which takes approx. 2 - 5 business days to most destinations worldwide. When the item is dispatched, you will receive a notification including the tracking number.
Customs tax & duties
Please check your country’s import tax limits. For example in the US, you aren't obliged to pay tax or duties for packages with value under $150.
• All estimated delivery time are derived from real world data, collected from past orders. They are approximate times and for reference only.
• Shipping times frames may prolong during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times, which is out of our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
• It can take a few days following order dispatch before the tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information has not appeared on the courier's website, please try again in a few hours.
All white diamonds with 0.3 carat weight and heavier come with a GIA Certificate – issued by the Gemological Institute of America. The report provides details about the cut, clarity, and carat weight, along with measurements and other additional information confirming the authenticity and quality of the diamond.
You can select from a variety of diamond shapes and cuts (brilliant, pear, marquise, princess, oval, etc.).
The GIA grades diamonds on a scale of D (colorless) through Z (light color). The diamonds we select for our designs correspond to colors G or F, which means that they are nearly colorless and only a professional gemologist can detect the difference between colors.
Practically all natural diamonds contain small imperfections inside, called inclusions, or on its surface, called blemishes. Clarity refers to the degree to which these imperfections are present. On the scale from included to flawless diamonds, the diamonds in our designs are graded as VS or VVS, which stands for “very slightly” or “very, very slightly included”. Inclusions are minor and only visible under a magnifying glass and not to the naked eye.