Abigail Kite Moss Agate And Diamond Set
- Free worldwide insured shipping
- See it live - schedule a meeting
ABIGAIL KITE MOSS AGATE AND DIAMOND SET
This unique engagement ring with Moss Agate is perfect for your special day. The accent diamonds highlight the elegance of the piece lovingly. Optionally, you can pair this ring with an astounding kite-cut band, repeating the moss agate with Diamonds design. These two pieces as a set are perfect for any occasion.
We are the original jewelry designers who use Moss Agate and create geometric Moss Agate, which is a one-of-a-kind piece. We are proudly ensuring high standards of production and authentication of quality.
All Moss Agates are natural and hand-cut, which can result in minor irregularities on the surface and/or can be visible in the cut and shape of the stones pictured.
IMPORTANT: Please select a kite shaped moss agate stone from this image.
The design can be made with gemstones of your choosing. If you would prefer a custom item, please contact us before purchase.
- Stone: Moss Agate
- Shape: Kite
- Color: White Green
- Measurements: 15x8mm
- Pear Natural Diamonds: 3x2mm (4)
- Round Natural Diamonds: 1.75mm (4)
- Round Natural Diamonds: 1.5mm (4)
- Round Natural Diamonds: 1.25mm (8)
- Round Natural Diamonds: 1.10mm (4)
- Round Natural Diamonds: 0.85mm (4)
- Marquise Moss Agate: 3x1.5mm (2)
- Kite Moss Agate: 4.2x2.2mm (1)
- Style: Side stone
- 14k Gold: yellow, white, rose
- 18k Gold: yellow, white, rose
- Other Metal: platinum
- Sizing: We are using US metric system
This design can be made with gemstones of your choosing. If you would prefer a custom ring, please contact us before purchase.
- Please select the material and ring size from the drop-down menu on the right side of the listing.
- If you have any special requests or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Free Insured Shipping: The item will be gift wrapped and shipped with insured express shipping from Europe.
EU 1-3 business days
NON EU 2-10 business days
Items that have the GIA certificate mentioned in their description come with the GIA certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.35ct per piece.
Fancy cut diamonds come with EGL, IGL or IGI certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.4ct per piece.
The report provides details about the cut, clarity, and carat weight, along with measurements and other additional information confirming the authenticity and quality of the diamond.
You can select from a variety of diamond shapes and cuts (brilliant, pear, marquise, princess, oval, etc.).
The GIA grades diamonds on a scale of D (colorless) through Z (light color). The diamonds we select for our designs correspond to colors G or F, which means that they are nearly colorless and only a professional gemologist can detect the difference between colors.
Practically all natural diamonds contain small imperfections inside, called inclusions, or on its surface, called blemishes. Clarity refers to the degree to which these imperfections are present. On the scale from included to flawless diamonds, the diamonds in our designs are graded as VS or VVS, which stands for “very slightly” or “very, very slightly included”. Inclusions are minor and only visible under a magnifying glass and not to the naked eye.