Diamond Ring, 14K Gold Ring
- Free worldwide insured shipping
- See it live - schedule a meeting
DIAMOND RING, 14K GOLD RING
This one-of-a-kind engagement or wedding ring is surely a statement of design and sophistication. Displaying a sparkling pear-cut Diamond as a centerpiece, it ensures maximum brilliance through the inclusion of a stylish pave band. For an enhanced finish, add a V shaped nesting band as featured.
- Stone: White Diamond
- Shape: Pear
- Color: White
- Measurements: 0.3ct
- Quality: Color Grade F-g, Clarity Grade Vs, Conflict-free, Gia Certificate
- Round White Diamonds: 1.1mm (15)
- Style: Pave
- 14k Gold: yellow, white, rose
- 18k Gold: yellow, white, rose
- Other Metal: platinum
- Measurements: 1.7mm wide, 1.3mm thick
- Sizing: We are using US metric system
This design can be made with gemstones of your choosing. If you would prefer a custom ring, please contact us before purchase.
- Please select the material and ring size from the drop-down menu on the right side of the listing.
- If you have any special requests or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Free Insured Shipping: The item will be gift wrapped and shipped with insured express shipping from Europe.
EU 1-3 business days
NON EU 2-10 business days
Items that have the GIA certificate mentioned in their description come with the GIA certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.35ct per piece.
Fancy cut diamonds come with EGL, IGL or IGI certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.4ct per piece.
The report provides details about the cut, clarity, and carat weight, along with measurements and other additional information confirming the authenticity and quality of the diamond.
You can select from a variety of diamond shapes and cuts (brilliant, pear, marquise, princess, oval, etc.).
The GIA grades diamonds on a scale of D (colorless) through Z (light color). The diamonds we select for our designs correspond to colors G or F, which means that they are nearly colorless and only a professional gemologist can detect the difference between colors.
Practically all natural diamonds contain small imperfections inside, called inclusions, or on its surface, called blemishes. Clarity refers to the degree to which these imperfections are present. On the scale from included to flawless diamonds, the diamonds in our designs are graded as VS or VVS, which stands for “very slightly” or “very, very slightly included”. Inclusions are minor and only visible under a magnifying glass and not to the naked eye.