MEASURE YOUR FINGER1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you'd like your ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
4. Scale the below chart to match the measurements and determine your ring size.
5. If you are not sure, contact us email@example.com, we will be happy to assist you.
MEASURE AN EXISTING RING1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
4. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.