Unique Art Deco-inspired diamond ring. Five triangle-shaped diamonds come together in a form of kite shaped ring. Ideal for brides who appreciate vintage and bold designs. This exact design can also be made with other gemstones per request: salt and pepper diamonds, white diamonds, moss agates,...
Nina triangle diamond ring features:
Stones: Black diamonds/moissanites/white diamonds, diamond total carat weight is 2.5ct, larger diamond weights 2ct - for white diamond if you wish smaller carat weight option please contact us for the pricing before purchase
Band Width: 2mm
Band Material: 14k/18k solid yellow, white, rose gold or platinum
Sizes Available: We are using US metric system
This design can be made with gemstones of your choosing. If you would prefer a custom ring, please contact us before purchase.
Please select the material and ring size from the drop-down menu on the right side of the listing.
If you have any special requests or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Free Insured Shipping: The item will be gift wrapped and shipped with insured express shipping from Europe.
All our rings come in US & Canada ring sizes. If you don't know your US ring size, please see our conversion chart and tips on finding which size you wear
We are located in Slovenia, Europe. We send products internationally throughout the world.
Items are fully insured andsent worldwide with expressshipping and require a signature upon delivery.
If a package gets lost, is stolen or in any other way ends up not being delivered to the customer, all our packages are 100% insured which means we will (in instances stated above) remake the product once more and deliver it in to the customer in a timely manner.
The package will be sent without any extra expense to the customer.
EU 1-3 business days
NON EU 2-10 business days
All of our pieces are made by hand and require a varying production time of 7-9 weeks before the items are shipped to you. In order to create a custom piece that will fit you perfectly and made according to your wishes, please keep in mind it may take a bit longer, but nevertheless we will be constantly informing you of the process along the way. If you want to rush your order, please contact us prior your purchase, as well as for any additional questions.
• We will put your piece into production once the payment is received.
• The production usually takes approx. 7-9 weeks. Some items may acquire more days to be finished, depending on the availability of stones and complexity of the design.
• If sending as a gift, please provide us with the address of the recipient and with your personal message to the recipient. We will send it directly to them with a gift card and wrapping.
All orders will be sent with express shipping, which takes approx. 2-10 business daysto most destinations worldwide, within Europe 1-3 business days.
Customs tax & duties
Please check your country’s import tax limits. For example, most goods valued at $800 or less enter the U.S. duty-free.
• All estimated delivery time are derived from real world data, collected from past orders. They are approximate times and for reference only.
• Shipping times frames may prolong during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times, which is out of our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
• It can take a few days following order dispatch before the tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information has not appeared on the courier's website, please try again in a few hours.
Items that have the GIA certificate mentioned in their description come with the GIA certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.35ct per piece.
Fancy cut diamonds come with EGL, IGL or IGI certificate. Diamonds have to be over 0.4ct per piece.
The report provides details about the cut, clarity, and carat weight, along with measurements and other additional information confirming the authenticity and quality of the diamond.
You can select from a variety of diamond shapes and cuts (brilliant, pear, marquise, princess, oval, etc.).
The GIA grades diamonds on a scale of D (colorless) through Z (light color). The diamonds we select for our designs correspond to colors G or F, which means that they are nearly colorless and only a professional gemologist can detect the difference between colors.
Practically all natural diamonds contain small imperfections inside, called inclusions, or on its surface, called blemishes. Clarity refers to the degree to which these imperfections are present. On the scale from included to flawless diamonds, the diamonds in our designs are graded as VS or VVS, which stands for “very slightly” or “very, very slightly included”. Inclusions are minor and only visible under a magnifying glass and not to the naked eye.