This listing is for high quality 14k or 18k SOLID gold large initial necklace. you can choose plain initial or initial with birthstones. Your necklace will be handmade after your order.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR INITIAL IN THE NOTES AT THE CHECKOUT
Initial on the picture is 1 inch and 1.23mm thick. Model on the photo wears 17 inch necklace. If you would like to have necklace longer than 18 inches there is 16$ extra fee per inch.
Item info: 14k or 18k rose/white or yellow SOLID gold chain 14k or 18k rose/white or yellow SOLID gold initial - 23 - 24mm gemstones - please put your gemstone selection in the notes at the checkout. If you wish more or less than threee gemstones please contact me before purchase.
If you would like to have some other font please contact me for the price (I charge extra fee for custom font).
This necklace is a wonderful gift for sister, graduation, bridesmaid gifts, girlfriend, good friends, mother or for yourself.
ORDER PREPARATION TIME - processing time: Because this is handmade the processing time is 15-20 business days to have the order ready to ship.
SHIPPING: Item will be shipped with DHL fast shipping. Delivery time 2 business days after item is shipped.
SENDING AS A GIFT I can send your gift directly to the recipient, including a cute little card with a personal message from you.FOLLOW these steps: at checkout, enter the address of the recipient, and then in the "notes to seller" box at checkout just type the note you would like in the card.
We are located in Slovenia, Europe. We send products internationally throughout the world.
All of our pieces are made by hand and require a varying production time of 4-5 weeks before the items are shipped to you. In order to create a custom piece that will fit you perfectly and made according to your wishes, please keep in mind it may take a bit longer, but nevertheless we will be constantly informing you of the process along the way. If you want to rush your order, please contact us prior your purchase, as well as for any additional questions.
• We will put your piece into production once the payment is received.
• The production usually takes approx. 4-5 weeks. Some items may acquire more days to be finished, depending on the availability of stones and complexity of the design.
• If sending as a gift, please provide us with the address of the recipient and with your personal message to the recipient. We will send it directly to them with a gift card and wrapping.
All orders will be sent with express shipping, which takes approx. 2 - 5 business days to most destinations worldwide. When the item is dispatched, you will receive a notification including the tracking number.
Customs tax & duties
Please check your country’s import tax limits. For example in the US, you aren't obliged to pay tax or duties for packages with value under $150.
• All estimated delivery time are derived from real world data, collected from past orders. They are approximate times and for reference only.
• Shipping times frames may prolong during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times, which is out of our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
• It can take a few days following order dispatch before the tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information has not appeared on the courier's website, please try again in a few hours.
All white diamonds with 0.3 carat weight and heavier come with a GIA Certificate – issued by the Gemological Institute of America. The report provides details about the cut, clarity, and carat weight, along with measurements and other additional information confirming the authenticity and quality of the diamond.
You can select from a variety of diamond shapes and cuts (brilliant, pear, marquise, princess, oval, etc.).
The GIA grades diamonds on a scale of D (colorless) through Z (light color). The diamonds we select for our designs correspond to colors G or F, which means that they are nearly colorless and only a professional gemologist can detect the difference between colors.
Practically all natural diamonds contain small imperfections inside, called inclusions, or on its surface, called blemishes. Clarity refers to the degree to which these imperfections are present. On the scale from included to flawless diamonds, the diamonds in our designs are graded as VS or VVS, which stands for “very slightly” or “very, very slightly included”. Inclusions are minor and only visible under a magnifying glass and not to the naked eye.